Raffle Tickets Printed and Designed by Hot Metal Press. We’ve printed literally millions of raffle tickets produced extremely competitively on white or coloured paper.
Ticket design can be either:
- Originated by us incorporating numerous standard logos or your own logo.
- Supplied by you as hard copy, film (negative or positive), or digital file (pc or mac), see below for layouts and file formats
*Proofs supplied at no extra cost*
*Stapled in books of 4’s, 5’s, 10’s etc*
*All our prices for raffle tickets include overnight carrier charge*
The colours below represent the available paper colours we normally print raffle tickets onto.
They are NOT EXACT and should be used as a GUIDE ONLY.
This is due to the variance in monitors and visual displays rather than any variance in the paper.
|Cream||Canary||Pink||Lilac||Wild Rose||Blue||Mediterranean Blue||Steel Grey||Green|
All our prices include Carriage & Design, but exclude V.A.T.
Raffles and The Law
There are certain regulations that MUST be followed when holding a raffle or lottery, we advise that you familiarise yourself with the regulations Gambling Commission
Most raffle tickets should display…
- The Promoters Name & Address
- The name of your Society or Local Authority
- The cost of each ticket (you CANNOT offer bulk discounts, e.g. “25p a ticket or 5 for £1“)
- The Date of the Draw
If your raffle is a members, residents or customers only raffle, or is only sold on the day of the draw, some of this information is not required. – see the gambling commission website for more info.
Order Tickets Online
Supported File Formats
Adobe: Illustrator, Photoshop & Acrobat
JPEG, PDF, EPS, TIFF, BMP, PNG & GIF
Microsoft: Word, Publisher & Excel